Gall- lee / sticks and stones

anything…?

1 Like

But guess what!!

4 Likes

Good old bartleskeet! Jesus juice!

1 Like

Anything…@displacedtexan

1 Like

You such a rebel

Give it another try, my VA has gotten a lot better. Now I call and have an appointment within a couple of days, 24 hour urgent care etc.

Now I go for normal sickness stuff, I’m rated at 70% so I have VA for life but I don’t let them touch anything important lol. Normal wear and tear stuff

1 Like

They actually gave me one right after surgery!

1 Like

If you have a military hook up get some Doxycycline That stuff will cure a cold/flu, aids, malaria and any other disease on this earth.

Only downfall is you’ll have some weird intense dreams usually involving women

3 Likes

Lol. I do , and will ask. Thank ya.
@Patriotspwashing…
That’s funny!

Plantus some mustard seed

2 Likes

:joy::rofl:!!!

1 Like

You’ll make an Ernest living sir…

2 Likes

We could probably plant us some corn and make homemade frosted flakes.

1 Like

Cerealiously , that’s a damn fine idea @DisplacedTexan

1 Like

Yup, can’t call em Kellogg’s though

2 Likes

Here’s some eye candy for ya @DisplacedTexan and @Hotshot. This was pre surgery when I was still happy. Blaire has videos of me right after surgery singing Disney tunes and who let the dogs out. But those won’t be shared. Once the sleepy sauce wore off I was no longer in a chipper mood…

5 Likes

Post the damn videos! I need a good laugh lol

1 Like

I mean, we could but we’d get sued so fast your head would spin.

1 Like

Somebody get Blaire’s ph #…

1 Like

I don’t want to upload them to YouTube and don’t know how to post them without.

1 Like