Ok that’s just disturbing…
Were you been hiding?
@DisplacedTexan been cat sittin
Been busy! We’re in the process of moving so you know how that goes
Why does that scrotum have teeth? And paws
Well it was far worse than they thought. They had to take part of my liver. I’m in a lot of pain but alive. I’m going to sleep guys.
Geeze sorry to hear. At least they got you fixed up. Hope healing goes by quick!
Rest all you can, rest and time are the great healer.
Apparently I’ve had a very long gallbladder infection (ten years or so) and it caused my gallbladder to start fusing into my liver. They said I’m pretty lucky. But if I move it feels like I’m being stabbed
Damn it bud. Better late than never to catch it. I’m glad to hear you made it through the surgery. That always worries me.
Well, Now that your fine and alive thankfully… Where’s the damn pic of the giant pickle jar filled full of your failed innards?
I don’t see no Uhaul out here.
I knew you were going to say that lol still got the trailer and 5 acres ready for me huh?
They said I can have the stones. I have to check them out next time I go in. As bad as I was hurting after surgery I didn’t even care about them.
Yes. 450sq feet of bliss, for you,dog and Your miss.
Well you oughta get 'em. You made them after all!
Probably gonna use them for teaching purposes to the candy stripers.
Like what not to do with your gallbladder.
I’d be all over that but I don’t know if I can work for somebody who doesn’t like sweet potatoes. That’s a huge red flag
I’ll let ya crop 5 damn acres, plant what ever the hell you want @DisplacedTexan .lol
They said it’s likely my gallbladder hasn’t been working for years. He said it didn’t have any bile on it at all. Just clear liquids.
