Gall- lee / sticks and stones

So your home correct?
@SchertzServicesLLC

1 Like

Somebody get @Grizz on the case. He’s a professional Facebook creeper. He can probably get it.

2 Likes

Yes sir.

3 Likes

:grin:

1 Like

Not on Facebook lol but I can text them too him if he knows how to upload them.

1 Like

Don’t doooo it @SchertzServicesLLC . Not in the hands of @Grizz. Are you nuts? Numb,numb juice not wore off or sumtin?

3 Likes

It wore off and the fun stopped. Now I’m on norco and even it doesn’t kill the stabbing pain from where my GB was.

1 Like

I don’t care how it happens but I need to see that video

2 Likes

Your a lucky sumbiscuit brother. it could of gotten way out control if it was all nasty infected like that. Say your prays tonight man

1 Like

Text me 309-313-3086

1 Like

No empathy, zilch,nadda,not even a little bit. :rofl:

2 Likes

I have secured the videos. I’ll post them as soon as I receive…

4 Likes

Lol.
Where did you move to Mr jet setter ? @DisplacedTexan

Just 10 minutes away. Cheaper rent. We should save between 1000 to 1500 a month so we’re hoping to be homeowners by this time next year.

2 Likes

Gaully, what did you rent before @DisplacedTexan ? Old Sam Walton’s palace?

You’d think for what we pay here! The rent is on the higher side but the utilities is what gets you. Our electric this month was $285 and the AC has been off all month. It’s freaking insane.

Our average bill is $400! I would love yours!

1 Like

Wow! …

That’s nuts man! You got a grow op in the basement or something? Mine only gets that high in the dead of winter and I cry every time!

1 Like

Mine doesn’t, but I do cry , because that means we gotta chop more wood.

1 Like