Were all rooting for you @SchertzServicesLLC. Go get um buddy. Good luck at the hospital today…
Thanks big guy! Surgery scheduled for Thursday so I just have to tough it out another 6 days 
Hopefully it goes by quick. Best of luck with the surgery/recovery. It’ll all be over and done with before you know it.
Anyone here play PlayStation? I have call of duty infinite warfare if your down! I haven’t played a video game in years so I’m an easy shot lol
Seeing as I’m bed ridden I may as well play something!
What did I miss? What’s got you laid up in bed?
Well, if you ever decide to grow up and get a real console I’ll squad up with you! Xbox is the way to go. I can’t believe they’re making you wait a week to get into surgery. I thought the yanks would have better healthcare than that since you’re so close to Canada…
Gallbladder infection and multiple stones. Have to have it removed.
Yea, it was real comforting as he continued to tell me that if the stone migrated to my pancreas it could kill me.
I bet! I bet they wouldn’t be so cavalier about it if it were happening to them. They’d be rushed directly into surgery and on the road to recovery by the time you even get cut on.
Gotcha. Good luck
Look me up on GameBattles or Major League Gaming.
GT:
OHGrizzly
SOLO GRIZZLY
zxGrizz
Long story short ill spank anyone here on call of duty PlayStation or Xbox. 



.
I suck at gamer stuff. But I’m laying here in bed playing anyways!
That because you on PlayStation.
Ever played fallout?
Looks good to me except for your loadout it screams newbie.
I don’t know what that means lol
Equipment.
I used to play COD, got sick of the teenagers cheating with the quickscoping. Sure was fun for a while though.
What’s quick scoping? And how do I do it?
Quickscoping is by no means cheating. It actually takes alot of skill to do. They was just humiliating you.
