Gall- lee / sticks and stones

Don’t flatter yourself big boy. I’m taken!

3 Likes

Shucks just when I felt my luck was changing.

2 Likes

I knew you was a secret opossum lover.

I just got back from the woods clinic and the nurse shoved a yarn needle in my asparagus full of steroids and gave me a zpack and sent me packing. I was having a lovely day until you typed that awful word. Thanks @Grizz

I wouldn’t go that far lol but they are pretty cool. They are immune to snake venom and its nearly impossible for them to get rabbies

3 Likes

For @Grizz from now on. This should make it easier for all of us…

1 Like

2 Likes

I knew you were gonna do that.
:rofl:… That was an epic comeback @Grizz

2 Likes

Alrighty guys, surgery is at 8:45 AM! Pretty excited!

6 Likes

Sleep well! Here’s to a speedy recovery and a room full of cute nurses!

1 Like

Thats good man. Best wishes.

1 Like

They said I’ll be discharged an hour after surgery if all my stars are normal and they don’t have to open me up. I guess with this surgery there is a 10% chance they have to open a large hole and do it the old fashioned way. If they do that I’m in for 4 days.

4 Likes

Amazing how good they are getting at these micro surgeries now. I bet you do fine, you’ll be back on here getting picked on in no time.
Just dont forget and eat breakfast tomorrow am, or drink a bunch of juice and coffee, most of th he time they want you pretty empty for surgery.

3 Likes

Har har har

2 Likes

Wish you well and a speedy recovery there @SchertzServicesLLC

3 Likes

Were all rooting for ya big fella. Hell, Operation @ 0845 , you’ll be at the wing dining palace with your bibb on by dinner. No worries . Stay frosty, and GOD speed buddy. @SchertzServicesLLC

Did you ever get that second opinion?

:joy: wishing you a smooth surgery and speedy recovery, Chris!

2 Likes

If your scared and lonely, we can have @Grizz and @marinegrunt come over to the hospital and rub lotion on the skin ,And sing soft kitty, naked kitty to ya ? @SchertzServicesLLC

4 Likes

Hoping @SchertzServicesLLC has a successful surgery today! Good luck bromanchino!

2 Likes