Happy Friday Gentlemen

Oh, I have that picture saved to my phone. I keep showing it to my wife whenever she asks who I’m talking to on here.

2 Likes

Oh yeah…Life would be boring without some good old innocent jabs. I’ll definitely be keeping an eye out. That’s for sure.

1 Like

Gotta risk it for the biscuit. Every time.

Or, my personal favorite quote ever.

“Like the late great Colonel Sanders said, I’m too drunk to taste this chicken.”

-Ricky Bobby

2 Likes

Bring it on , I says. Lol

1 Like

That is me without my weird beard before training with the PW Confucius.
I call it ( MAN ON TOILET, high on POT. )


Now ya can run with that fellas.

2 Likes

@Hotshot The poopers are pooped. We’ve been going like crazy the last week and they’ve just sort of been dragged in ten different directions. They’re glad to be home and settled down.

1 Like

Awww. poor fellas @DisplacedTexan.
How’s the Mum in law ?

LOL that’s great. I prefer the goatee. Without it you just look normal and that’s sort of scary. At least with the goatee people get a visual warning that you’re a little off your rocker and can act accordingly lol

She is home finally. Her splenic artery ruptured while they were trying to remove her spleen with the robot thingamajig so they had to open her up and get that bleeding stopped. I was too sissy to look at it but from what I heard it’s basically one long incision from her back to her stomach so she’s in a lot of pain. I think with chemo she’s going to be okay but they told her she’ll have to live the rest of her life as if she has cancer. Checkups and scans every three months, etc.

2 Likes

She’s a tuff stump ,ain’t she @DisplacedTexan ?
Good on y’all. hang in there friend and enjoy, even when you don’t want to…

1 Like

You know, I used to think I was pretty tough. After watching her mom go through this and my mom go through her own health issues I learned pretty quickly that the women in my family are way more hardcore than I am lol like not even close.

1 Like

We understand @DisplacedTexan

3 Likes

:joy::rofl::face_with_hand_over_mouth:…

2 Likes

EL OH EL hardy har har Mr. Funny Guy. You won’t be laughing when me and my boy @anon37135677 are gazillionaires from our chip empire. No, you won’t be laughing then!

2 Likes

Sounds like bull chips to me. Hahajaahaja

3 Likes

Give y’all the back 40 fellas. I can’t wait till @anon37135677 Plantus some seed taters. Ole Coop can drive the old super C tractor to put in the rows, I think there from the same era.

2 Likes

I love how every time you laugh on here you go half American and half Mexican.

@Hotshot

With your profits you should be able to buy the nearest town and name it whatever you want. Then you can be Mayor of Dorkville!

1 Like

Here’s @Hotshot working it old school…
giphy%20(1)

3 Likes

I’m gonna build a moat around my lil town and live In the nicest house on 2 axles and call it the island of the misfit PW’s. Population?
How many of y’all crazy ppl on here ? Lol

1 Like

The good, the bad, the ugly, and the @DisplacedTexan
anigif_enhanced-10174-1422002329-4

3 Likes