Happy Friday Gentlemen

Dude, I hope you feel better!

1 Like

Gaw lee man. Get better and if you have to sell the Bronco to finance a surgery then we have a buyer lined up for you and he’ll pay top dollar.

Seriously amigo get to feeling better. I’ll be praying for ya.

1 Like

Thanks guys. It’s rough! Calling dinosaurs all day is hard on a fella.

2 Likes

My wife had her gallbladder removed years ago. It was before we were even together. She said she would get pains so bad it would drop her. All of of sudden ā€œpoofā€ it would go away. The surgery was pretty simple. I couple of tiny incisions on her stomach like 3/8" long. It’s probably even less invasive nowadays. I get something similar but it’s in my chest. It’s from my gerd though. I think I’m going to get the Linx so I can be off of heartburn pills once and for all. I’ve been on them for years.

Hope you get to feeling better.

2 Likes

You are not speaking at my eulogy.
On second thought :rofl:
But in all seriousness, get well Chris .

1 Like

Apparently that’s not all she had removed.
2 separate surgeries I’m assuming or was it a BOGO @marinegrunt

5 Likes

I’ll give that lil tide bit to put in his lil black mail box for future use. Here ya go @Grizz

Quick on the edit @marinegrunt, but not quick enough Daniel sun… this ole fart got ya finally, lol

2 Likes

Sorry to hear @SchertzServicesLLC.
You’ll be having fun pulling all nighters playing with the snow soon

3 Likes

Oh man…I need to proofread better…lol

You definitely got me good…lol

3 Likes

Yeah I’ve just been sitting back ahh waiting patiently for a slip up on your spelling from ya ole buddy… :joy:
Honestly, you type so well, I didn’t think it ever come

1 Like

I was just going to say I bet Garry gets in on this one pretty quick and then here he is. Same with William…lol

@Hotshot catches all the little things that us normies miss. His mind works in much different ways. Some say he can even read psi just by squeezing the trigger on his pw wand.

I can usually tell if I type something wrong. It just doesn’t feel right with my fingers and I usually know it so go back and fix it. I didn’t notice that one at all. You nailed me.

So, @marinegrunt, you got in under the Clinton’s DADT policy huh?

1 Like

It just gets worse.

1 Like

@Hotshot if @DisplacedTexan and his partner want to watch broke back mountain, who are we to judge :rainbow:

2 Likes

All in good fun sir. I’m sure you’ll get me again, soon enough… Only a matter of time.

Hey, you can’t judge when we’re all at the same party, buddy. Everyone put their keys in the same bowl here.

1 Like

He does too. I know he’s been after me for awhile because I keep posting that goofy pic of him pulling his goatee up under his glasses.

2 Likes

Dats right.
Ya gotta risk it to get the biscuit?
Lol. Something like that. I ain’t that hip.

1 Like