Not gonna lie…that’s hot. I love seeing a woman get her hands dirty. My wife’s car has been in the shop for a week so I’ve been taking her to and fro but I think its incredibly attractive when a woman drives a truck so I’ve been making her drive me around LOL she thinks I’m just lazy but I have my reasons.
How do I like something more than once on here? That .gif is perfect. Stolen.
I died right here.
This. I had a Commanche PU. Pretty dang rough.
My mom had a Jeep Wagoneer for a while and that thing rode rougher than a buckboard wagon lol

I can see yall on “shark tank” now.

It’s Taco Tuesday my dudes. Just knocked out a half dozen carne asada tacos and a pile of chips and salsa to myself. Sat down and watched @squidskc’s newest video while I was grubbing. Life is good.
Im sure you could have spent that 10mins and 5secs doing something way more educating… like meme research or other thread derailing techniques. “Expert thread derailer” isn’t just handed out. It takes time and research. 



Hope the MIL is doing better William!
Hey, don’t you question my derailing expertise. I’ll throw this whole forum out of whack if I get the urge.
Thanks, buddy. I really appreciate it. She actually got put into ICU today with fluid on her lungs. We’ll know more tomorrow once the doctors do their thing.
Look at you being all growed up with your fancy new logo icon. Mr. Bidness Man.
Nuff said…