What does your business card look like? POST THEM UP

Naahh, it’s a mediocre troll, at best. A good troll would have spoofed their IP address before opening the account… :wink:

(The profile pic was a nice touch, though)

3 Likes

Mr. Lockyer: I am new to the pressure washing industry but I’m not new to the business world. I don’t understand your business strategy! You seem to be threatening the very people that you want to sell your product to. I don’t understand! Really… all over 2 words! You are beating up folks that may have been a potential customer someday! I’m confused

It’s not really AC posting. Hopefully the real AC doesn’t show up and start threatening the forum with legal action…

4 Likes

Moderators can see IP’s ?:flushed:.

1 Like

You betcha

So was buzzlightyear really will? :thinking:

No. Buzz is a real guy in New Zealand. I was friends with him on FB when I still had that

1 Like

Maybe hes using a vpn, like me

1 Like

You mean you’re not really from London??

No, it’s Iowa, isn’t it?

1 Like

Most proxies and vpns are jokes.

I have nothing to hide. Yes it’s Iowa

1 Like

It would’ve been enough to fool me…

Now I’m in Hong Kong

Need to use multiple to “hide” yourself and even then you can be traced. It just slows people down. I used to use cain and able to sniff out IPs. More of a “man in the middle” and DDOS IPs to shut down modems. Now its frowned apon.

1 Like

Go ahead, sniff out my ip then

I still think Richard hardy was a pretty funny one.

I dont even own a computer anymore lol. That was my Xbox live teen years. Just curious alex do our ips change for you? Like say if we turn our phone off for 5mins and turn them back on? Modems used to do that when you power cycled them.

It’s not just the ip. My traffic is all encrypted.

Im honestly out of the loop now. This was atleast 8 years ago we made shell booters to ping ips over and over agian like 30 times a second modems couldnt handle it and would force shut down. Vpns worked but there was ways around them. I forgot the sotes name but you could put in the ip and it would pin point the locations. It was made by a guy on 4chan and anon. I used to be all into that stuff onion, tor, blackhat, etc. I dont even know how to use facebook now lol

1 Like

My thoughts exactly. I would never buy a system, or chems, from him now, because of this douchebaggery going on. Companies claiming they Softwash, but who are not selling Softwash systems, chems, courses, etc, do absolutely nothing to hurt his bottom end, at all. They are not in actual competition with him. He is, however, shooting himself in the foot by going after and attacking his customer base. Really do hope it’s a troll account, and not actually him. The only 3 trademarks he has active are designs plus words. There are other companies with active trademarks for the term SoftWash and the term SOFTWASH. Wonder how he feels about those trademarks? Maybe they feel he’s infringing on theirs? Who knows…

1 Like