Just sealed up a concrete driveway this morning. Temps were inline with what the manufacturer recommended, and it dried up this afternoon. We are getting a flash freeze and some snow fall tonight that wasn’t in the forecast… anyone have this happen to them before? Proactively I’m already thinking of offering to make another trip out next spring to re-apply if the customer or product aren’t living up to expectations.
Water based? I think you’ll be fine
Yes, thats all I’ve ever used as we don’t have much exposed aggregate around here.
Penetrating sealer or surface sealer?
Penetrating water based
Yeah, you’re fine.