Ok folks. I’ve spoken with Lori at PWP regarding hoses for the Pro-Mix-Alot V2…
To have hoses, barbs etc exactly like I do, here is a package that she is willing to offer.
(2) 8’ sections of clear 1/2” wire non collapsible hose. (For Bleach and Water)
(1) Stainless barb crimped onto each 1/2” hose end.
(1) 4’ section of clear 1/4” wire non collapsible hose. (Soap hose)
(1) Stainless barb crimped onto 1/4” soap hose.
(All the hoses listed above screw into the top of the manifold)
(1) 4’ section of clear 1/2” wire non collapsible hose. (From pump inlet to manifold output)
(2) Stainless barbs crimped onto each end of 1/2” hose.
(2) slotted pvc filters (one for bleach tank and one for water tank)
This is $135 purchased separately. She is willing to offer this for $115 plus S/H.
Yes, I know that’s expensive. I thought the same thing when I bought it all. But it’s well worth it. You are getting (5) SS barbs crimped on all the hoses. Plus this hose will NEVER collapse under pump suction. It’s thick walled and has a steel wire reinforcing it.
She said she does have cheaper options available (plastic barbs, nylon braided hose etc) call her for options.
I went with SS barbs to screw into manifold. Why? Because that’s a stress point. The weight of a liquid filled hose constantly pulling side to side or up and down on a plastic barb is a recipe for disaster eventually. It will snap the barb in half. Up to you which way you want to go.