Please Help Attaching Karcher VersaGrip to Standard Garden Hose

Hello. I hope this is not a stupid question. I know absolutely nothing about pressure washing or your community, but thought you’d be the best folks to ask for some assistance. I bought a Karcher VersaGrip (on clearance right now at Home Depot for $12 – if you’re interested). I thought I’d be able to just attach it to my standard garden hose to water my lawn. After several trips to Home Depot, finding an adapter to do that is proving impossible. Would any of you, by chance, know how/if this can be done? If such an adapter exists that will enable you to attach it to a regular water hose? I uploaded a short video of the issue I am having here: . Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.

Pretty sure this is what @squidskc rinses with… should be able to help.

Not aware of fittings that covert QC to garden houses.

1 Like

Lol Not me.

order that, or see if your local hardware will have a male 3/8 mpt to garden hose adapter

1 Like

Listen to Patriots and try and find the female garden hose adapter to 3/8" or order it if you’re not in a hurry. You would only have to buy the one fitting.

If you don’t want to order and, can’t find that one locally, you should be able to find the two below at Home Depot.


Learn something new everyday.

OMGGGGGG!!! That was fast. Thank you guys sooooo much! Many blessings to you all! Have a wonderful day!

1 Like

Don’t forget teflon tape or pipe dope. The fittings will leak if you don’t use it. Use it on the threaded fittings except for where the garden hose screws in. That should have a rubber gasket so teflon or dope isn’t needed.

1 Like

Got it! Thank you so much again. I really appreciate it! :smile: