Yep, I actually found those threads in my research before ordering. The supplier couldn't give me an answer on whether anything had changed, so I held my breath and went ahead and ordered anyway.
So far I've managed to bore out the opening to fit the motor. There are clearance issues with the pressure pump, so I had to relocate the solenoid to another bolt on the motor, and cut off one of the mount points to make it fit. So this is project is now at the point of no return... quite literally.
There is also a clearance issue with the control box and pump. I had to bend back the lower mounting wing on the box to make that fit. And the two holes on the mounting plate don't line up perfectly with the tapped holes in the engine block. But it looks close enough that it should pull in to place ok.
I should have bought longer bolts for the motor mount. The mounting point is much thicker than I realized. Get something at least two inches long.
Wiring seems like a bit of a guessing game, even with the instructions provided from the seller (I had to email them for it). I think I do have it sorted out, though.
I'm not bothering with the charging coil, as I'll be starting this off a dedicated circuit on the vehicle.
That's all for now 🏻