Still trying to find the perfect machine for a mobile car wash business. What I really need is 2-3 gpm and 1200ish psi. My problems are as follows:
- Electric pressure washers do not like to pull from a tank
- The kranzle electric will pull from a tank but requires a massive inverter generator to safely power it.
- I could hook up an rv pump to a cheap electric pressure washer, but I still have the generator problem, and I don’t want to run to home depot every week to buy a new machine.
- I could easily get the ideal flow and pressure with a very small gx160 belt drive pressure washer, but I am concerned with noise.
- I have a 12v softwash 6gpm pump, which gives me great flow, but leaves some to be desired in terms of pressure.
Any thoughts/help is greatly appreciated.