Pressure washer choice

This forum is for professionals not guys looking for short cuts. Most professionals spent months on these forums before asking a question because the answers to the questions are already here, searchable in this and every other forum. This is not Facebook where every person with a garden hose and a bottle of bleach can ask a question about pricing or how to clean “the green stuff on siding”. @Innocentbystander and @squidskc are very helpful but don’t ask questions that have already been answered a million times on this forum and every other forum. Your wasting everyones time!

5 Likes

Again someone else that has no clue. For some reason it has gotten really bad the last month with newbies that want everything just handed to them without any effort. SMDH

5 Likes

It’s gonna get worse because I have actively started promoting it with a website and I am going to be doing a how to build a pressure washing business youtube channel.

Don’t underestimate my SEO skills :slight_smile:

@nccutter if you’d like to chat via phone call I’d love to hear you out. It seems more and more lately that stuff here is getting interpreted differently than it’s meant.

816-360-9733

1 Like

What’s your name and company website?

I am keeping that confidential and only giving that information out to connections I meet in person that I feel I can trust. I have worked to many reputation management cases and seen some pretty nasty stuff. This is nothing to do with you as it is a business protocol.

2 Likes

So let me get this straight. You are actively promoting your web site BUT you won’t tell any one about it because of “business protocol” AND you are on here asking all kinds of questions about the pressure washing business and equipment because you have never done it before, and know nothing about it, yet you are going to start a you tube channel about how to start run and operate a pressure washing company… Now I don’t care who you are that sh*t is funny right there. Can’t wait to watch the video’s

8 Likes

I have to agree with this ^^^^

3 Likes

I wish this was Fb or G+ so I could give you a 5 star rating on this comment.

2 Likes

Here we go again lol. This pot is being stirred!

I will only be giving advice on things I know for sure and have done. You are acting like I will be giving advice on something like roof cleaning. Most of my advice will be marketing and administrative operations oriented.

I will teach people how to make basic responsive websites using themes, test out marketing ideas and give conversion data, talk about sales on how to position yourself. How to build a rememberable brand. The only advice directly related to pressure washing will be about surface cleaning and soft washing with an x jet or softwash pump. I won’t be going into great detail on those.

Edit: typos

Thanks

That’s cool man. I try to do the same, not that I would but I like to think that if I ran for any public office what wind they find on the internet about me that could look bad, so I try to keep my words/posts under control :smile:

Never told anyone that but here you go internet. :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

The other night I had a dream I was swinging through the jungle over danger, with my legs straight in front of me, on a vine like Tarzan. But it was 2D like an old Nintendo game and I was moving completely linear. Like I was stuck in place and the scene was moving behind me. I woke up laughing so hard and Emily thought I was laughing at her. I’m bummed I haven’t had another dream like it since. It was my favorite dream.

What I’m trying to say here is… live your dreams.

2 Likes

live your dreams.

So what you’re saying is… you swing from high pressure hoses? Sounds good to me.

1 Like

It’s so easy to get a hater and I don’t have the energy or want to waste the time doing reputation management and finding whatever reviews the person made, comments or whatever and then figure out how to respond in a way that will flip things in my favor. That’s stressful.

Totally, it comes down to if don’t have anything good to say, then don’t say anything at all. Like people will mock people’s inabilities or “small hands” or “orange” appearance, or how ppl talk, last I checked that’s called bulling.

Live and let live; my 0.02¢.

1 Like

This should be worth at least tree fitty

1 Like

Have you posted any videos? If so, what is the channel?

Funny. I offered to chat about this and no response, no call, and no smoke signal nor Morse code.

Not a big deal, but I just came back across this post by searching for something else. Offer still stands though.