Nozzle to change PSI

Ok so I want to change nozzles on my 5.5 to get to 1000ish PSI. I can’t find QC tips in a size 12 per the chart. Would using 1/4 meg nozzles in a Tri-banger accomplish the same goal? Also thinking a swivel nozzle to change between 25 and 40 degree.


Yes but what’s a swivel nozzle?

Rollover nozzle. Same thing… Suttner ST-56

Gotcha thank you, and no that wouldn’t be the same thing.

The yes was about the meg nozzles. I image a tri-banger is similar to a JROD