i need techniques for washing high walls from two story and up.
- best chemical for walls with black marks (or mold/mildew)
- ratio for that chemical
- should i ever use a ladder?
- should i worry about hand scrubbing high surfaces with a ladder?
- are there any effective telescoping wands that don’t bend?
- would a turbo nozzle help for walls over 15 ft?
- what is the most efficient way you clean walls, concerning time?
- what is the most effective way to clean every last mark?
- how much does it usually cost to rent a boom lift?
Also, i have the chemical simple cherry and tried that and it didn’t make a single difference on a black stain on a specific wall. Is there such thing as an impossible stain that you couldn’t get out? i used a few different simple green products as well and it had no effect. chlorox bleach didnt work either. is there better types of bleach and where should i order from?