Any of you upsell fungicides for mulch to help prevent artillery fungus?

No, you would need an applicator license to do that.

Is it different for exterior than interior?

Check your state rules and regulations. In NY no.

I am pretty sure it is that a nationwide law…

just asking about interior vs exterior because i do water damage restoration and i dont believe that i need a license for anything like that when applying inside.