Calling all CT power washers

Hey guys, I’m looking to talk to someone from CT. I have a few questions on laws and regulations and I tried called the DOT and the state and surprisingly got nowhere. My question is pertaining to transportation of bleach/ SH and is there a permit or hazmat license needed?

Federal issue, not state. Under 1100 pounds no placard needed. 10 gallons of water and a teaspoon of bleach now becomes 10 gallons of bleach. Bear that in mind.

1 Like

Thank you sir…originally i wasent sure if changed state to state or if it was federal. Thanks again