ZR2700 Honda GX200 value?

I just inherited a very clean Excell 2700 psi 3 gal/min pressure washer. Has a Honda GX200 engine. Think it’s about 5 or 6 years old, he bought it at a box store HomeDespot I think.
Was hoping someone here could help me find out its approx value? It was Dad’s and I’m contemplating keeping or selling. May be more than I need. Thanks for your help.

Keep it. It will have more value to you, knowing that you Dad used it than it’s worth to anyone here. This is a professional forum, 4gpm/4k psi is about the minimum that anyone has value for here. Sorry to here you lost your Dad.

Craigslist $50, hang on to it for washing the mower or something

1 Like

“Keep it. It will have more value to you, knowing that you Dad used it than it’s worth to anyone here. This is a professional forum, 4gpm/4k psi is about the minimum that anyone has value for here. Sorry to here you lost your Dad.”

Thanks, I realized no one here would want it but I figured I’d ask a pro who may know the value. I didn’t factor in the major difference between a homeowner PW and professionals. Thanks agin, I appreciate the response and sentiment.

Speaking of pro PW’s - Top Gear: Matt's Extreme Pressure Washer | How to destroy a watermelon, a Volvo and a wooden shed with a single stream of water... 😱 | By BBC Two | Facebook

1 Like

That clip was hilarious. :smile:

Once again I’m sorry to hear about your Dad. But seriously, it’ll be worth more to you than anyone here. Remember him every time you pull the trigger. Wash your cars, mower, driveway…whatever…Just keep it. It’s worth about $50 to everyone else, but it’s worth a lot more to you.

There’s no easy to determine the value without knowing the condition. But I would guess that it was around 200-500 new. If u want to sell it check out what similar machines are going for in your area and that’s a good starting point. You’re not going to get much help here

I’d keep the little GX200 and try to find a used generator head. Those things are handy as mess.

I’m using the same motor and a 5.5 gpm pesticide pump for my roof wash system.