Your thoughts on Secret Agent Surfactant

I live in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and buy my supplys at The Power Wash Store, because its just much easier to walk in and pick up stuff anytime I need somthing… With that said

I only have access to Secret Agent & Dragon Grip. I seen that the soap has been leaving dried soap streaks on the Windows of the customers. Only 1 has complained but I still need to correct this somehow. Is it the brand of Serfactant that’s doing this or something I am doing wrong …

Pressuretek
Elemonator

1 Like

I 2nd Elemonator

I am most definitely going to try a gallon of it.

since I have you here already, I got a ? I do a little thing here where I clean the awnings on the most popular street in Milwaukee for free. The ones with lichen and mold ofcorse I use SH and have no problem cleaning it off.

The ones that are just dirty with some fuzzy dirt or dust or something similar is giving me a problem. I used EBC and maybe makes them a little cleaner but not a noticeable difference. So my ? is, is there something I can use or do that will make them look new again Thanks in Advance

Have you scrubbed them?

Lol as fummy as it is sometimes all the chems you have and more oressure jist dont get it then you try with your hamd amd hmm… wtf… yep unfortunatelly sometimes a little scub is whats missing

Well yeah I let sit for 5min then I scrub them with a soft brush let sit another 10min then rinse .

Try winsol deep clean. Apply it with a sprayer or brush. Brush it in. Let it dwell for 5-10 min. Rinse. If its really bad rinse with a low pressure tip

1 Like

Winsol deep clean . got it . going to give that a try this Tuesday. Thank you

1 Like

Fresh Wash from www.powerwash.com is what we use and we never have problems with streaking.

1 Like