Yikes... red tip trophy?

@Sharpe I really hope awesomewash didn’t take his red tip trophy with him… whoever caused this crime scene is the new champ.

A little background on this… the concrete can’t be more than 6 months old and it’s around a beautiful, multi million dollar community market in Kansas.

I really wanna know what the winning bid was.

Don’t worry @Innocentbystander… I’ve never walked away from a job faster.

4 Likes

That is atrocious… someone should be shot with their red tip

Atrocious is a great word for it. I’ve been doing estimates over the phone for 90% of residential and 20% of commercial the last few months, but when someone starts the call with “we had someone else pressure wash it and…” I have to go see it in person which probably makes me a little sick. Especially since I’ve mentally turned it down before they even finish that sentence.

1 Like

Now it’s custom!

Oh stop the hate… That guy is an artist. He is just trying to express his art through pressure washing and your emotionally bullying him… Now go hold his hand and tell him your sorry… Hahahahahahha
OMG the money you could make fixing people’s mistakes …

2 Likes

Picture 3. How could you fix that without a jackhammer.

1 Like

He was trying to do that stencil thingy. Without the stencil. :confused:
What?! You never tried saving a little money?

1 Like

Found it!

2 Likes

bMY0RmO
my God. How long do you think he stood there slashing away with the red tip before he just gave up? That poor property manager must have had a heart attack.

2 Likes

3 Likes

Hey didn’t give up! Washed every bit of new concrete there was. The unwashed concrete is old. Lol

Oh my that is horrendous. What has happened to the concrete? Is that what it looks like without the creme. I thought you would just see the aggregate. Looks like calcium build up. This is why you carry insurance.

It’s hard to tell from the pictures, but standing over it it looks like he etched the concrete and because it wasn’t fully cured the minerals came out the scars.

Just put 0 tips in your surface cleaner and even it all out… Hahahhahhahahah. I kill me

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s how Hans Gruber fell off of nakatomi plaza.

2 Likes

I thought bruce Willis shot him…

1 Like

How do you fix this or can you? I can’t tell if it concrete is still wet or the actual color has been pulled out of it. Why didn’t the brown colored concrete take a hit too?