Yard sign ideas

Does anyone have some pictures of their yard signs I can see? I’m about to have some yard signs made and not sure about design or how much information I should put on them to advertise pressure washing and roof cleaning.

Sign2day.com has a really good reputation for customer service and effective designs.

It’s run by @Tim4

1 Like

Thanks @Infinity

We do have yard signs selling work in almost forty states now. PWRA/WCRA members get a 13% discount on the price of the ten pack on the website. Yards Signs by Sign2Day | Sign2Day

Do you think you can design something with my logo, company name, Facebook logo etc?

Yes, We can do a vanity sign if that is what you want but I would prefer to supply you with signs that will make the phone ring.

4 Likes

10 signs for $150 seems a bit steep compared to other online outlets. Am I missing something?

you are

Please advise. I need some signs…

Thank you for asking… Proven Secrets of Effective Yard Signs for the Professional Cleaning Contractor | eClean Magazine

2 Likes

Aaron, Keep it simple like this. Yes there is no logo, no body cares about your logo or business name, just tell them what you offer and contact info.

4 Likes

@tim4 we need to get 10 signs from you. Let me know what all info you need from us. Thank you

NM Tim. I just followed your link we’ll be ordering signs on Monday. Thanks!

1 Like

You must be crazy for spending $15 a piece for signs that will get customers’ attention…don’t you realize that you could get poster board and a sharpie from Wally World for like $.50 per sign. LOL

@Tim4 does great work!

I have no issue spending money on effective marketing. I personally only questioned the price because I can go other online vendors and create signs that are virtually identical for half the price or less. So I was, like any business owner should, inquiring as to why the price difference is so great. What makes Brians signs more effective that a similar sign from another source?

Tim, thank you for the article. Im going to give it a whirl. If your signs really are that effective, Ill gadly spend $15 per.

Tim, in your opinion, would it be better to use a sign that says pressure washing or house washing? We do house washing and roof cleaning as well as surface cleaning, but I have this thought that some people may see “House Washing” and not relate it to pressure washing of their home.What do you think?

That may be a regional thing. I used “house washing” on some signs last year and got hardly any response from the signs I posted in prime locations. I don’t think people in my market ‘got’ it.

myself I like POWER WASHING that covers strong, clean washing… be it your house, driveway, patio, what ever