Wood furred from just 12V

Ive read a LOT of the pages and felt I had a good starting point so I experimented with my deck and a small section of fence the deck came out ok (I think I had unrealistic expectations) for a 30+ year old deck. I used 8oz of sodium percarbonate per gallon of water and ran it through my roof bandit. I needed to flush the lines so I spayed the last bit on a section of fence let it dwell about 10 min then rinsed it with the water I was running through the bandit so the pressure was probably less than a garden hose and the fence STILL furred what’s going on? Was planning on doing entire fence but now I’m unsure I have almost 500’ of privacy fence. I have a photo on my IPhone but says its to large of file to upload. Thanks

Could you take a screenshot of the photo and then upload that? Hold the home button and quickly press the sleep button to take a screenshot.

Sorry I don’t have any info about the wood. I know hardly anything about wood cleaning :smirk:

You know I usually just xjet sodium hydroxide and let dwell for 15-20 minutes followed by oaxcilic acid to neutralize the surface and open the pores of the wood. I have never used precarbonate cleaner but those fence boards are rough to start with because they don’t get milled at lumber yard like the decking boards. It’s hard to believe that a 12v pump would do such a thing if your not say right up on the wood ya know. Good luck

are you trying to get out of putting pressure on the fence ?

you wrote " Was planning on doing entire fence but now I’m unsure I have almost 500’ of privacy fence".

You had planned on the chemicals doing all the work ?