Who's making the best pressure washers?

Hi people my first post just wanted to say hi, i’m here because I’m thinking about getting into the pressure washing business and just wanted to do a little research before. So if you have any words of wisdom I would really appreciate it. I live in Toronto Canada so I don’t know if there’s a need or market most of the pressure washers seem to be down south. Also what’s a nice starter trailer to get that can help me look professional? Been looking at some from Pressure washer industries, Hydrotek or even Northern tool? Any suggestions? Thanks.

You can rarely go wrong with a Hydrotek equipment/trailer.

Northern tool is cool until you actually start to use it, then you quickly realize that you maybe should not have bought based on cheap price.

Never heard of Pressure washer industries.

Thanks alot, my mistake not pressure washer but powerline out of Utah by power wash industries?

Of the ones you listed, hydrotek if you are serious about this.

HydroTek

How about pressure pro

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az

Pressure Pro from the right dealer can be good.

I got my 8 gpm Pressure Pro from Bob at Pressure Tek.

Yea I seen an 8.0 pressure pro for 7200 ship the 110v

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az

I read that the pressure pro is good for cold water, but not so good for heat rise on a hot skid. So I went with a Shark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I hear them ain’t that gd

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az

What size u have

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az

6gpm 3500psi 110v. Love it. It also has a steam option.

What was the price on that system

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az

Got it on sale. $4950 shipped.

What about powerline, do you guys know of anyone using there equipment?

[MENTION=8010]Cdubbs[/MENTION] that’s a good price u have a pic an where u get it from how about the maintenance on it maintenance

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az

Hey damian I was looking at the too talk on the phone they said there the best as any company would say I’m in phx AZ area the most use is Landa an hydro tec

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az

I got it from Phillip Kircher at Karcher of North America. He’s on the forums and goes by the name Flipper.

Looks nice what vendor has it

Gatorpwashing LLC Phx Az