Which do I need?

Ive read and read and still confused. If Im down-streaming a ranch or 2 story home, do I need only a ball valve with no gun to soap and rinse, or do I need downstream nozzle kit, or M5 XJET or M5Ds Xjet nozzle? Gun? Lets say Im using 4gpm 3500 psi.

Thanks

Get a gun with a jrod for soft washing and start with the basics dont over complicate it.

Ball valves have their place in the field, some wash with them some rinse concrete its all in preference.

Xjets have their place and time for use as well Stucco for example is a time where down streaming just wont cut it and you need a stronger mix to clean.

3 Likes

Ok thanks for help, thats what ill do.

1 Like

https://youtu.be/0HAHW4LDfAw

1 Like

With your 4gpm get the appropriate M5DS nozzle. Won’t be able to reach higher peaks and draw soap with ball valve. With your machine should be able to soap about 30’ high unless real windy with M5DS

1 Like

I have a 4gpm machine and can draw soap with ball valve.

True, we all can to a certain distance, but don’t think you can shoot soap 30’ up for more than about 30 sec.

1 Like

Ah sorry I misread your statement I only use ball valve for soaping flat-work.

Usually mine will shoot soap until I get it about 1/2 way closed and then the back pressure to much to draw soap. So about 12-15’ up is all I can get with it other than a few seconds while it’s clearing out line.