Whatcha buying your wifey for xmas?

I’m really stumped on what to buy mine. There’s nothing she has asked for, nothing I know she wants, and everything she’s into I’ve basically already bought her many times. She’s reslly into high end purses but I’ve bougnt her so many she says she doesn’t need any more. She says she doesn’t need anymore jewelry either. About the only thing left is gift cards so she can buy her own clothes cause i aint touchin that!

My wife and I haven’t given reach other birthday, anniversary or Christmas gifts in 20 years. She doesn’t like to spend money and anything we need we buy. We do gifts for our sons.

Surprise her with a weekend get away…doesn’t have to be fancy sometimes just some where to relax and spend time together is better than buying something

My wife doesn’t spend money on herself ever, she does our kids constantly tho lol. She’s an incredibly selfless person which is why I like to spoil her when I can. I’m just really stumped on what to get her.
Her and I already take weekend getaways quite often and other week long vacations with the kiddos a couple times a year so that’s not really anything different.
She’s going through a really difficult time right now as her 58 year old mom just passed away three weeks ago. They weren’t just mother and daughter but best friends. They had to see each other multiple times a day and my wife is completely lost now.

As I said last year get her a Automatic Car Start Best Buy … push the button before she goes out in the mornings and she has a warm car… she has one, my daughter the Dr. has one on her BMW and I got one on my 2010 Avalanche…

She’s already got that on her new car. I think I’m getting her an apple watch, paintball gun, and a couple pair of hooker boots and be done with it. Lol the last two may be more of gifts for me haha