What GPM pressure washer is this

What GPM do you guys think this machine is? About to buy it for a great price. But guy has no info on it besides 11HP briggs motor.

My best guess low psi 4gpm

If the psi or model number is on the pump you can do a little algebra to find your answer.

That thing belongs in a museum. Lol

1 Like

I forgot to mention. The guy said 3000 psi.
So that would make 3.55gpm on one equation, and 4gpm on the other. Either way works for me. Im getting it for $250.
I am currently running a 3.5gpm direct drive. And have bought a 12ft enclosed trailer, 320gal buffer tank. And all plumbing. Then read I can’t buffer with direct drive. Was so disappointed.

That’s not strictly true. Many guys have successfully setup a direct drive to work from a buffer tank. You need a really good plumbing layout, and you might need to prime the pump off of tap pressure. But it is doable.

My bet is that this is a 3.5 gpm machine.

That’s about 10x the size of a buffer tank you need for a 3.5 gpm machine. Do you run into many jobs without a water source?

Edit: What kind of gpm from houses are you getting that you need a buffer tank to begin with?

Trying to get into dealership car washing.
And alot of houses here are built with spickets in garage and customer doesnt want me to connect.
I got the 320 tank for free from my neighbor.
Our avg. Spickets flow is 3-4gpm. But have run into some at 2gpm.

I have a direct drive 4 GPM machine and while I don’t pull from my tank I do it with gravity. I put my 275 gal tank in my pickup and my PW in my trailer with a 10 ft 1" poly braid hose. Gravity feed with that elevation change fills a 5 gallon pail in about 40 sec. I washed a 900 ft section of fence by driving the truck down the road. I have a 3/4 ton truck and it was bottomed out so be careful. I was able to fill up on site so I wasn’t driving around except at the job.

I ended up buying it for $250. Had to replace spark plug. Works great.
Tested off of my home spicket (3gpm)
It did 4.2gpm

2 Likes