What do you think about Syrian refugees in the U.S.?

Humanitarian?
Bad idea?
Take care of citizens first?

http://www.dailywire.com/news/1174/obama-will-challenge-state-governors-rejection-michael-qazvini

It’s a terrible idea for obvious safety reasons and in addition to that it will be at the american taxpayers expense! Sorry, It will actually not be at the taxpayers expense because America is out of money. It will just add to the already outrageous national debt.

Anybody ever seen the movie idiocracy? It’s amazing just how accurate it is, and it gets more realistic everyday.

Everything the media talks about (race baiting, police violence, etc) is just noise to keep our eyes off of what’s really happening in america, which is the fall of a great country.

What Barack is doing with iran and the syrian refugees is unconstitutional because he is aiding and making treaties with our enemies. If his skin was a different color he would probably be impeached and thrown in prison for it too!

Btw, before someone calls me a racist, i’m not at all. All the the people who voted for him because of his skin color are the real racists.

Hillary will probably be up next year, so fasten your seatbelts, it’s going to be a wild ride!

2 Likes

Look, I am all for human rights and emphasize with their plight but this bleeding heart stuff is going overboard. If you want a cause to take on, tackle homelessness in America, feeding impovershed Americans, the crime situation in Chicago, taking care of our veterans that protect your way of life, the crumbling social security system, any cause here at home. Once you find those solutions, then take on those abroad. This is just the latest trendy cause to get behind while ignoring the children at the homeless shelter down the road or sleeping under some newspaper on the streets. You will never be able to help everyone, but start here at home.

1 Like

^^^^^ This! You nailed it!

2 Likes

if hillary gets in, lead will become more valuable than gold

2 Likes

To start solving these problems we need to get a President in power that knows what the hell they’re doing. As for the refugees I’m on the side of congress where it should be put in the “pause state” so we can figure out how to screen these people better. Expect “King” Obama to veto that today.

Do you think any of the candidates “know what the he’ll they’re doing”?

Give me some TRUMP please.

1 Like

We don’t need another career politician. The U.S. is a business and needs to be run like one. Who could be more qualified than a self made billionaire?

1 Like

I’d like to see a Trump/Cruz ticket

Unless you are under the age of 12, refugee is another word for coward. Freedom is not free. Cowardly refugees come to the U.S. and brave Americans go off to fight in Syria? This is stupid.

Not totally true. The terrorists start teaching their warped version of the religion to the kids as soon as they begin understanding the language. So even the little 2,3,4, year old babies have been brain washed since to hate and kill the infidels.