What do you guys think about this oxidation?

To make a long story short i got a call from a potential customer last week to come look at a larger job and he stated the “siding on the buildings need to be renewed” but from what he is saying the siding is no older than 5-8 years old. I went today to meet with him and and saw what i believe is just oxidation (i wiped it with my finger and it started coming right off) that we have seen on quite a few jobs this season. Haven’t had a problem thus far getting it off with a proper house wash and some pressure. Just wanted to share some pics and get a few opinions before i get myself into something that we can’t handle. Even after i told him we believe its just oxidation and we shouldn’t have a problem, he is still requesting some type of renewal formula be put on after… I’ve seen a few different renewal products and sealers but have never personally used any so if anybody could recommend a certain brand that would be great.

Use the process and products recommended by the manufacturer.

Looks to me like it is chalking and the surface is basically breaking down. You can try to remove it but even if you manage to improve the look it isn’t going to last. IMO.