What are they using)

So I’ve seen companies not use a surface cleaner or wand, just chemical to clean then rinse. What are the using.

Lackluster effort.
Improper equipment.
I’ll think of more shortly.

4 Likes

But it comes out very clean.

Are they doing regular maintenance washes? Might do what we do a couple times a year for one of our restaurants which is deep clean twice a year and monthly maintenance? Not sure.

EBC is a favorite on the forum, but I started using Landa Chlorinated Degreaser which whitens everything. We still use hotwater and the surface cleaner though.

On very dirty residential driveways I pre soaked with roof mix and its been damn near clean by the time I get around to the concrete cleaning

Where do you get the roof mix?

Could you use it as a spot clean up, for a oil spot or two on a driveway. Or is it like f9 and stand out like a mother…
tried the Zep purple the other day, it work ok scrubbed with a stiff brush, hot water, it left very faint ghost. I could see it but the customer could not.

You make it. Bleach, water, and surfactant.

Just curious, how do you pretreat? Xjet, DS, or direct?

My guess is that theyre using bleach, sh, chlorine, or whateveryouwanttocallit. If your just dealing with growth it works depending on the surface and the severity of the growth. Some black spotting on white stucco will come clean with a just a diluted sh spray but if the growth is Orange/ yellow or red/ brown then you’re gonna at the very least need to do some rinsing. Some low to medium pressure goes a long way on stucco too.
What kind of surface were they cleaning? Vinyl cleans up easy. I don’t see much of it in my area.

1 Like

I’ve missed you. Lol

Welcome back.

This stuff has a bleach component, but I’m not really sure how it would work spot treating. We usually do an entire area with it.

I’ll go drop a dollop on my driveway and let you know. We usually x-jet it 20:1 as that’s what’s called for, but you can DS it too.

Hey. Thanks bro. Glad to see that you’re still around. Ive been busy working and doing family stuff. I still check out whats going on every once in a while but don’t chime in as much. Some of these threads tend to get pretty redundant and repetitive.

Anyways. Hope everythings good on you’re end. How’s business?

1 Like

What stuff are you talking an about? Now I’m curious.

1 Like

Business is bonkers. Shutting down for the year in less than a month.

The stuff I’ve been using as a degreaser. Landa Chlorinated Degreaser.

Ya when I read back I realized what you were talking about. Anyways…that’s good to hear. Why are you shutting down? Weather?

Yeah. Been taking about 3 months off since I started.

This is the stuff.

1 Like

Ahhh… The stuff. Does it work better than your the ol’ citrus cleaner. I don’t do much commercial. I’ve been just focusing on residential lately. Much better money. But more headaches.

1 Like

And moving stuff. I feel like a mover lately. I just stsrted giving two separate quotes. One for them to move all they’re belongings and one for me too. Lately weve been spending a half hour at the beginning of the job and a half hour at the end of the job just removing and replacing furniture, plants, pots, trinkets, etc…
And thats with 2-3 people. Those hours add up.

1 Like

Mix it yourself. Google roof mix and you will find all kinds of info