Website hosts and google campaigns?

Just wondering who everybody uses for their google campaigns and website hosting… I currently use HIBU (its about $600 a month for google and website) and im so unhappy with them but its almost a hassel to switch in the middle of season and try and keep my url. Nothing but problems and i feel like our google campaign is not doing nearly what it should as i would say probably only 10-15% of our business even comes from online and im getting people from 100 miles away calling me for work at times. This is a reoccuring issue with this company and every time i call to address the problem or even just a simple question i get a different answer depending who i talk too

Sound’s like you need to have then reduce your radius a bit

thats just it, my radius was 50 miles last season. I was having these issues so i was told by the company to drop it down to 35ish miles which i did, while i was on the phone with them that day they were reading me off areas that are 70 miles from me and i kept telling them that those were not within 35 miles. They did not believe me that their map must be messed up and i feel that it may be effecting our business!

I’m new the PWRA and my primary business is fence staining but PW is natural additional service so I offer it. I used ilocalguru for about 8 months at a cost of 199.00 per month. They promised to get and keep me at the top of the Google searches in my area. It started out great but then fell off the map and no amount of conversation seemed able to get it fixed. Anyway I fired them in Feb. Oddly enough I have gotten more bids/jobs from the internet since I fired them than in the 8 months they were “working” for me. My point here is don’t be afraid to change horses, a good service can ramp things up fast. I do own my website etc. so that might be a consideration if you don’t own your URL.