Visit with IBS

I post this at the risk of tarnishing his well cultivated image. Last weekend, while in the Raleigh area on other business, I had both the honor and privilege of meeting with Innocentbystander. He took time away from his family on a Saturday night to drive 20 miles out of his way to come pick me up for us to do dinner and then I got an extended tour of his shop. It’s a big space. If you’re a washer, it’s kind of like being a kid in Santa’s workshop.

Some amazing ingenuity and foresight in every facet of his business to make it incredibly efficient for the type of business he does. He graciously shared some tidbits of wisdom that I’ve already started working on to increase my capabilities. A genuine true Southern gentleman.

For those of you looking for a new rig, don’t overlook a truck with a utility body. There is a ton of space on those things.

Many thanks William.

Brodie, Your ears were probably burning. Have all kind of new ways for you to spend some of your hoard, lol

Got to love the pvc holder. An easy and compact way to store small power tools.

Got to admire someone who has his fishing boat and float barge next to one of his work trucks. Helps you keep perspective on why you’re working.

14 Likes

What’s new? lol I spent a good half hour with Will on the phone the Monday after and he had a ton of kind things to say about you as well…

Despite his grumpy bear exterior it’s hard not see through it once you get to chat with him. I’m gonna ask you more about your BMW race driving days some day.

1 Like

Rick was great company and says to nice of things. If word gets out I’m agreeable in person I’m done for.

6 Likes

I know right, Fuqay will become like Mecca

2 Likes

Next time i head to raleigh or somewhere near abouts id love to swing by and meet the famous @Innocentbystander

1 Like

No Overalls??

3 Likes

That was what I was wondering

I can clean up when needed lol

I visit IBS every time I go to the bathroom in a hurry.

4 Likes

@dcbrock you need to come down, or up or over. Which ever is applicable

What?

You need to come down. I’ll give you a day for free.

@dcbrock That’s golden my friend, I’d be there Friday morning if I were you!

1 Like

I agree with @Steve

This is my Friday office during deer season. But any other day lol

3 Likes