Turbo tips on bulk garbage haulers

Hi guys I recently started washing a new fleet of bulk garbage and scrap haulers. 3 of their trailers are flatside aluminum that get loaded consistently on one side. As you can imagine that side is filthy with trash oils and paints. I am wondering If a turbo tip and hot water might help to peel more of it off? Or would a turbo tip on aluminum be a big no no?

Thanks

Anybody with experience in this?

I use hot water cleaning those type of trailers . Turbo nozzle would help just keep a safe distance cause you don’t want to own a 100k trailer.

Do you use some type of chemical?, could the yellow tip (15•) work if i dont have a turbo nozzle?

Im not sure of a chemical that will remove all the stuck on crap and not destroy the aluminum. We 2 step them now and the owner is happy with the results (never ended up turboing them) amd realizes that alot of the stuff will not come out due to years of never being washed.

What chemicals do you use for 2 step process? I am about to start but i was thinking in using a foam cannon with a mix of water/car shampoo/ degreaser