Trying to find 12.5% SH around south louisisana

Does any one know where I can get 12.5 SH around south Louisiana Baton Rouge, Houma, etc?? Any help is appreciated!! Thanks!!

Pinch a penny pool supply on Sherwood. They can fill bulk tanks. I forgot what they charge.

I found some from sochem. $2.50 for 55 gallons.

Do they actually fill your chemical tanks??

Yes they will fill your tank. But you have to go to the one on Sherwood the one in p vill doesn’t not they will only give you 2 gallon jugs

So if I need 6 gallons for a job coming up I can go it there? Do you think the 55 gallons drum for $2.50 a gallon is a pretty good deal? It sounds like it wasn’t too bad to be honest!!

*get! Sorry I left that out

That’s probably a good price. My company is still new. So I am only buying 10% in gallon jugs for 3.25 ish or getting a couple 2 gallon jugs of 12% for 7 dollars and change. What part of br are you in I’m in sorrento/Gonzales area

I’m actually from Napoleonville. I’m just starting as well. I’m kinda doing it backwards. Started off on the roofs and then working my way down to housewashing/surface cleaning. It seems like the work never ends! I really only do this on the weekend so we shall see how it goes!

Y’all know of anywhere in the Lafayette area to get 12.5% ?