Truck setup and Concrete Cleaning

Usually I forget to take pics when im out working but decided to snap a couple yesterday. Was a great day in Goldsboro NC yesterday and been staying busy everyday washing and doing lawn services.

Nice set up. I would love to see the inside if you have some pics.
Joe

I made the coldwater setups. The predator 22hp engine with general tsf2021 with zeromatic unloader is the new one. Have about 10 hrs washing on it so far this year and its awesome! I put the hardline tach/hour meters on them to track rpms and engine hours. It runs to 3800 rpms but I usually run 3400, only have 100 rpm difference when pressing and letting off the trigger.

Injector Bypass I got idea from Mike at first choice PW. World of difference with rinsing and saves so much time not having to take injector in and out to have more flow to use the surface cleaner. I use the Alllison Super Suds injectors with the #4 orfice
Mosematic swivels and ball valves on the hoses is also new this year and its been such a good upgrade! saves headaches and time.

Hose reels I have 2 Cox’s and 2 Hannay(1 hannay reel is just standby if i need more hp hose while running both units). I Use the cox stack kit. There is 450 ft of high pressure hose totalled between the two reels and 150 ft of 3/4 low pressure hose.

Chems…House Washing Mix Im stuck on bobs product line he sells, Its Fresh Bleach I get from Xterior in Garner NC(great guys to deal with), Simple Cherry, Elemonator, and Cling on. F9 for Rust removing and EBC for general flat work cleaning.

Nice set up thanks for the pictures. I am finishing up my trailer now. This gives me a few ideas. Thanks
Joe

Glad it helps out! Let me know how it goes. If you have any questions just reply here or Private Message me

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Pressure Washing Resource mobile app

I really like your setup, ive been thinking of the exact same engine and pump on a trailer for my son. Could you tell me what size pulley’s you used for the motor and the pump and what belt you went with? Where did you order them from? I just started researching pressure washing setups since my son took intrest it wanting one built. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!! Thank you!