To Rinse a drive way

Somebody fill me in I have had 3 big houses this week driveway patio…
These driveways were dirty so I get finished washing then I got to Rense all of the drive way. there is so much dirt in pockets.
All i got is that turbo nozzle to rense back and forth.

It just don’t do a good job I have to go back over and over. Now I get a good rain which suppose to tonight and will wash it clean…

What is a way or something to get that can do a good job to rense to drive way? I know somebody has a trick to do a good job…

They make Pressure Washing brooms

Whats your GPM?
The more the better, if your on the lower side than its just going to take longer until you get more gpm.
Also a turbo is slower than just using a fan tip

I did a bucket test today thought I was 5gpm but looks like 4gpm… i know alot splashed out… Found some on Ebay
anybody used one they like.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/16-AR-Water-Broom-Pressure-Washer-Accessory-w-24-Extension-/252453126635

I use just the ball valve. That shit will blow the driveway clear of debris before cleaning, and blows the grime away after.

1 Like

send me a link of the ball valve to get…
Where the HALE do you get this at???

1 Like

I get a general pump ball valve from my local pressure wash supply company. You should have one on your hose end anyway. Along with a mosmatic swivel.

1 Like

Get yourself an inline swivel while you’re at it. Definitely money well spent.

2 Likes

i got one on my pump of course, i found them i want the round dial be nice to cut off when going from cleaner to wand with out cutting off water…

Guys I’m learning this new stuff about ever day.
not new but new to me
This is what im rigging up…

5 Likes

That’s what you need. The water brooms are a waste of time and money.

6 Likes

I agree - the brooms are a waste

Dumb question. How do you attach it to the hose? The hose end is a female piece. Is there a male/male connector not shown ?

Change out the female fitting on the ball valve setup for a male fitting.

Or change out your hose to a male, lol. Either will work.

Don’t expect that much water out of a 4gpm machine the one in the video is like a 8 or 10 gpm

@Racer that could also be done, I just figured if he already has a female end on the hose then any other implements would have male ends, so changing the hose end would mean changing all the other ends.

If you’re spraying with your ball valve out of a female end you will probably be blowing out the Oring every time you turn around

That guy in the video showed exactly how you can blow debris into your surface cleaner and clog your tips …if you don’t have a filter on it

I use a blower to remove majority of loose debris first. After that i use a 28" surface cleaner to remove the debris from concrete ( porous material). Then i rinse the debris brought to surface off of the driveway with 40 degree fan tip. Works very well and looks amazing.

I had a job today and I had to of blown out 2 or 3 orings. Anyone had any good ideas on keeping those suckers in there. Luckily I found 2 out of 3 of them. Am I doing something wrong or is this a common issue.