Tip of the day

Tired of ladders whistling and humming going down the road. Hit each ladder rung with just enough great foam to fill up the void. No more whistle.

3 Likes

I did that with one ladder. But I notice when the I have the other ladder on the truck it whistles. When I go through town people actually turn around and look at the truck …

lol @josh_cronin Welcome to the dark side

1 Like

All his posts with stuff like this in it should be flagged so Josh can see it.

Done.

someone should create like 10 account and flag all of the offensive stuff that does not get flagged.

Don’t forget these.

You got me there!

Oh man, thanks for that tip! That’s been driving me crazy. It makes total sense that its the rungs. I have a few cans of foam that I was hoping to use up before winter.

1 Like

You don’t have top fill up the hole all the way. Half second squirt in one end to make a plug

1 Like

I inserted copper plugs in the rung holes at varying depths so when I hit 57 miles per hour the ladder plays “Danny Boy” with the harmonic resonance…

4 Likes

See, now you’re just being silly and trying to cause drama. Everyone know that at 57 mph with those plugs it plays Dixie. @tireshark help me end this now :slight_smile:

Humor. That was humor guys

5 Likes

But at 67 it plays “La Bamba.” That’s fun but my truck won’t go that fast very often.

5 Likes