The sales pitch

With us being in the off season in the north east (only 2 months to go!!) most of my time is spent planning, trying to sell new contracts, looking at better equipment and methods of working etc. Lurking the forums recently i saw a post about an app (i believe it was called housecall?) where you send a post car to a particular address with a picture of their residence on it. To me that seems like a great way to target a market! EDDM post card mailing has worked fairly well in the past for us so my idea is while were slow, target those houses with noticably dirty roofs and also homes for sale. It may be a good amount more expensive (.76/per piece i believe or somewhere around there) but in the long run we would be saving money as apposed to if we sent out a mass amount of EDDM this time of year.

My question is, how can i politely target these home owners? what type of sales pitch seems to work for you guys? Obviously the homes we will be targeting are the homes that are noticable while driving by and therefore are taking away from the home and making it look like garbage! I dont think “we were driving by and your home looks like S**T so let us wash it” is a very good sales pitch LOL… any suggestions?

Try Send Jim instead. Has all the templates you need

great! thank you!

Just downloaded “send jim” in the app store to check it out. i believe ive tried this one before but couldnt figure out how to change the templates. It just kept telling me i needed to pay them $40! lol

Send jim wants you to send him some $$$

1 Like

haha do you have any experience with send jim??

Sorry no, it’s not available in my country. But I wish it was, looks awesome