Surface Cleaner

I am purchasing a new set up that comes with a 20" surface cleaner. I am going to be doing residential driveways along with commercial sidewalks and dumpster stalls. I am wondering if I should upgrade to a 30" surface cleaner to start off with. My power washer can support a 30" set up.

Sent from my ASUS MeMO Pad 7 using Pressure Washing Resource mobile app

An expensive but VERY reliable (and not so heavy) surface cleaner I would suggest for residential driveways (and even commercial parking lots) would be a 28’’ HydroTek. They run 1000-1200 new, and I found mine used for 600. They are very effective, but I would not suggest getting one unless you are running at least 2500 PSI @ 5GPM…

There are a lot of options that you can use especially in the surface cleaner department. the 20’ will be great to have and use on a daily bases. Sometimes the larger ones are a tad difficult to maneuver in dumpster pad cleaning but the larger ones are GREAT to have for driveways and sidewalks. I wold run the 30’ on the driveways and sidewalks and the 20 on dumpster pads and walkways. I know its a tad bit late but I hope that it helps some.

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback

I am a fan of the hydrotek… www.rwashers.com should have some photos on stuff I have done with it… My Youtube channel has the 28’’ in action.