Surface cleaner rated less than pw

I have a 4000 psi 4 gpm pressure washer. I need to know if it would hurt anything to run a surface cleaner rated 3500psi/5gpm.

Do your own driveway. Try it. Or just dial your machine back to 3500 and get two #2 tips for the surface cleaner and you’ll be golden.

Your machine isn’t actually 4kpsi and with hose added you’ll lose more pressure so you should be fine

1 Like

I knew I shouldn’t have answered a technical question… I got confident after another thread where @racer broke down nozzles and how they affect pressure. LOL

I’ll just moonwalk back into my marketing and business closet.

Your advice was spot on.

Don’t let this go to your head, but that made me feel like a kid on Christmas :joy: :joy: :joy:

You need to join my facebook group. I hate pressure washing. No talk about washing whatsoever. It’s where the cool guys hang out lol

1 Like

Is Bob at Pressuretek in the group? Because I haven’t gotten a call back about the springless injector. I’m ready to buy. Message me the name of the group. I’m not on Facebook a ton unless it’s a revenue generating activity. Facebook is a rabbit hole even more than this page is. Did you know there’s boobs on facebook? I did…

Bob’s in there. Look for I hate pressure washing. Did you email Bob? That’s the best way. I’ll text him in a minute and tell him to handle his business

1 Like

If someone hates pressure washing why would they want to hang out online with a bunch of guys who do pressure washing?

Addiction.

Oh, you mean like what I have to my having my knees in the breeze on my motorcycle? Instead on more time online I need more time onroad.

It’s so we can talk about anything but work :smile:

Bob from pressuretek, russ johnson from Southside and a few more of us ride the hatfield McCoy trails or camp several times a year. Only rule is, no shop talk.

Yep, that is definitely a pretty place.

I’m going to ride the tail of the Dragon in Deals Gap, North Carolina this fall I hope.

This would be ATVs not motorcycles I assume?

I’m old school on a quad but everyone else rides razors.

Looks super fun. I think I rather a quad on that too.

That’s actually a logging road to get to the trail. Trails are as intense or laid back as you want them. Super fun

1 Like