Surface Cleaner Part Help

I have a 24" Erie Tools surface cleaner… Looks like most surface cleaners on the market looks like all they do is change the name on them… Has 4 wheels ect… It’s been great, til my helper hit a meg tip on a corner and now the jet lobsided and of course now it leaves swirls. sigh

Looking for a spray bar but I can’t find it! It’s 22" long from end to end… Anyone know where I can find it???

1321a06c5d7ce46438c72d798b1b5fbc

Call the company or whoever you bought it from.

Thanks Racer, I will try to dig up ther company info. So far Ive had no luck

I’m a total rube here but can you buy and thread the ends of piece of tubing to replace it? You’d have to do the same for all the arms so it would balance but it might get you up and running until you can find the OEM part.

Looks maybe like a BE Pressure spray bar will work on that unit. Just make sure that the length matches and you order the right tips based on the pressure and gpm for your unit. If you can order from a supplier that can physically measure the bar in stock, and match it to your bar physically via a pic, you are set. We do it every day.

Many of the units with that style deck have a 1/4” spray bar and 1/4” meg spray tips.

My local supplier only goes by part numbers… They didn’t even want to look at it… Since the 1/4 Meg tip got hit, it must have jumped a thread or 2 hence why it’s now lobsided… What I’m going to try is clean up the threads on both the bar and tip using a tap set… Hopefully I can repair the threads on the bar… Fingers crossed

Take a couple of pictures of it with a tape measure across it, and send it to Lori (PWProducts). They might have one.

I did something similar a while back with a bar height issue… sent some pictures of the bar with a tape measure to Mosmatic, and they were very helpful with advice.

1 Like

Will do!

I was just in a bind, really needed it for today… I was able to clean up the threads and re insert it properly and now it’s working fine… Need to have a spare bar on the shelf

1 Like