Super SERIOUS rules of the forum and some pics

Welcome to the jungle.

Rule #1: Don’t talk about the jungle.

Rule #2: If you don’t like the forum, there are others.

Rule #3: Prepare to be hazed a bit. A lot of us chat with one another via text or phone call or message from various corners of the country. You’ll make friends here if you’re not a Sally. (No offense Sallys.)

Rule #4: Don’t ask a question without using the search bar first. You will get harassed about not using it. I did. Most people did.

All seriousness aside, there are actual rules to the forum. Read those.

I actually started this thread to tell a story. A true one.

I was recently lurking on a welding forum and someone new asked a question without using the search bar first. (I found the thread by using the search bar thanks to the initial harassment provided by PWRA members btw) The guy got eMolested and eHarassed enough for most people to run to their safe space. He was super sensitive about it too. One of the veterans of the page actually asked for the guy’s email address so he could answer his question for him.

The guy came back and made a post about how a veteran of the group should grow up and not email him a picture of a participation trophy. You know when you say “lol”, but you don’t really laugh out loud? I super laughed out loud.

My point is, THIS forum is a lot of fun, but you gotta breath sometimes if you hate fun and move on to the next topic by using the search bar. You will learn a boatload whether you like it or not.

My other point is, we’ve got it easy compared to some other forums and I wish we didn’t because the participation trophy email made me laugh harder than anything else on this forum. I laugh a lot thanks to some of you jokers, but step up your game.

XOXO
Rowdy 2020

Rule #5: See rule #1

4 Likes

I have a rule 6 but only break it out when necessary.

“Break Glass In Case Of Rule #6

Remember when @AquaTeamPowerWash dropped this on someone. I super Lol’d then too.IMG_1493

5 Likes

Rule #7: Upgrade your equipment. Lmao

2 Likes

Rule #1.5: Walk away.

4 Likes

That was #6

2 Likes

Too low on the list. I figured that was #6, but this is my list.

1 Like

Rule #8: This is Squid’s list.

1 Like

I hope this thread turns into 46.5 rules.

1 Like

Rule #9: if you throw a hissy you get one of these. IMG_1492

4 Likes

I made that the other day but haven’t had a chance to use it yet…seems appropriate

7 Likes

I love you. In a creepy AND non-creepy way. This is beautiful.

@Innocentbystander your rule number #6 stays. If it’s rule #1.5 then we don’t have a rule #6. You win this time, but it’s still my list.

2 Likes

Good, because I was getting ready to invoke rule #12 and turn the switch off.

1 Like

My 11 year old. 100 yards. Iron sights. .223

3 Likes

He was trying to do a smiley face

1 Like

It’s easier with sawdust.

That’s dang good with iron sights though. Have you ever heard of Project Appleseed?

Way to go IB’s kid.

Brodi, what are you building?

One wall of the shop was a mess. Stacked junk everywhere. I threw up some shelves and a bench yesterday. Nothing fancy.

I’ve looked into before for the boyscouts but never really followed up.