Streaking from a job

I have searched looking for post about it.
With my 22" classic… I now do back and forth and do sideways one time… I have been doing 2 houses and one I see more streak spots nobody says anything but I see it and don’t want to see them…

“I have been doing 2 houses and one”? What do you mean by this?

When using a surface cleaner the the two outer edges clean better/more than the center strip. So what you are seeing is simply cleaner lines. Their are two main ways to get rid of them.
Either post treat a with house wash mix or stronger and just leave it dont rinse.
or
Use the circle technique: in which instead of going forwards and backwards with the SC you go in small circles.( kinda of like if you where washing your car with a towel. you go in small circles).

I have thought to use the circle, i just think i would not do it right and skip ever worse. I will try that… I meant I was doing to houses right next to each other. the one in the picture and one right in front. one streaks more than the other…

Tks for the insight on the circle method.

1 Like

Yeah, streaks are annoying. I’ve found laying down some housewash mix beforehand helps. If they’re plainly visible I will post treat with something around 30% SH 70% water but I’ll go higher if necessary. Usually, the post treatment solves the problem.

As Donte said - the s/cleaner cleans better at the sides

I like to pre-treat with much stronger that house wash (2 - 5% SH) and then watch my speed, often I will need a 50% overlap and even repeat the worst sections… and spot clean with a pump-up & full strength SH and a bit more pressure…

My advice is not to just post treat and leave - make sure it IS clean and you can show the owner/neighbour or take photo’s.