Starter Kit

I just purchased my first pressure washer. It’s a used “John Deere” with a Honda 390cc Engine, and a Annovi Riverbi 4gpm 4000psi Direct pump. Pump is supposedly just rebuild by the shop that I purchased it from. I need to put new gas in it and change the oil, but overall it looks to be in pretty good shape. It started on the second pull so I’m happy with it so far.

The pull cord didnt retract right away, so I might have to do some maintenance on that soon, and the quick connects look to be a little rusty but completely functional. Gun looks like it has a slight bend in it, but it’s functional.

Next purchase is going to be the Whisper Wash Classic and a downstream injection kit. What else would you guys recommend to make my life easier?

Shop-Vac or Sump Pump for reclaiming water?

I’m in the Los Angeles area and have a landscape maintenance company with some clients that need some pressure washing done. Once I figure out what I am doing with this small pressure washer, a buddy and I are going to invest in the hot 8gpm 3500 psi pressure washer and try to go commercial.