Soliciting commercial work

My schedule is empty tomorrow so I’m going to spend the day cold visiting businesses in hopes of getting some commercial leads. Anyone have a short script of what to say once I get to someone of importance? Should I offer demos or just quotes?

Hope you have better luck than me, I can’t seem to get any commercial jobs. After a week of unsuccessful visits and phone calls, I decided I would keep focusing on residential.

Call me tomorrow. Both of you if you want. Let’s bounce some ideas off each other. 816-360-9733

If you can’t call tomorrow start thinking of customers you have or friends and family who work at banks, gas stations, restaurants, etc. All you need is a foot in the door.

If you go tomorrow I’d say do demos.

Tomorrow morning is the only opening I have all week if you can call. I’m in CST and hooking up the trailer at 7:00 am rain or shine.

Shoot let me get in that call lol. I have 3 business I want to approach with quotes already written up, I just haven’t found the best way to approach them. Been scratching my head as previous methods haven’t worked.

Call and leave a message if you get the voicemail. I’ll give you a call back. I’m don’t start on the afternoon house until 1:00 central

1 Like