So other Internet Cowboys say..PROVE IT

https://www.amazon.com/photos/share/TkcOcWezmfHEQz0v5Qm6bfj8N9gZC6rTeGqiSC4Wjjh

I have posted on here a news article stating that I made over 160,000 in (4) days and got attacked.

These same Internet Cowboys have asked me in the past to show my rigs, my Trucks, my Shops…

They ask for me to show my personal Real Estate Holdings…

Now, these Internet Cowboys have asked me to prove it…AGAIN…Sating if I am making all of this money, then show it…Money Talks, ■■■■■■■■ walks…If you want us to believe that you are for real, then “Show us the Money”… Since I refused time and time again, they called me a liar or fake. They post time and time again that you need to listen to them and that what I have said is ■■■■■■■■. Since they do not know how to make 40k in a day, than what I have been posting is simply not true. ( However, they do call me from time to time asking how I do it and if I will teach them so that they will tell others it is for real) Sounds to me like they want to know how I do it so they can teach a class on it.

So I thought about it and decided to take some cash out and put it on the table.

To my surprise, You have to order the cash from the bank. You need to sign IRS documents stating your purpose for asking for so much money. The bank, as a courtesy, will have 2 security guards present while the exchange is going on, and then when we returned with the cash, the money needed to be triple counted by (2) tellers and a manager with all of us in the back room…

So now I am doing just that.

$125,000 dollars is on the table. Again, Money Talks.

I do teach others just how to find these jobs… Just the other day, A contractor who posts on this forum just told me he landed a job that paid him 5,000 per day. 2 guys for two days of work.

So now I have shown the news article that confirms what I can do…

I have the cash on the table and after I post this, they still will not believe and try to discourage others from learning.

see me on facebook or call me

Jim Gamble
510-612-0437

5 Likes

I’m starting to understand why some people think you’re a bit strange, Jim.

ya maybe so… but I only work 30 days or less a year and proved that one can make over $125,000 in a weekend.

The Money is on the table.

I’m happy for you and your money.

But if life is so good… why do you keep banging out your weird message online? Just go to the beach like normal rich happy people

3 Likes

Weird or not, Rock on Jim.

2 Likes

Who are these “Internet Cowboys” you speak of?

1 Like

@Chris are you sure you want to stumble into this cess pool? You will start off with the best of intentions but before you know you’ll be squeegee deep in turmoil. I have caught myself wonderng if I should post a pic of @Thad rolling around in a bed full of pennies.

haha, I don’t know - I’m genuinely unsure of who Jim is speaking about.

Oh, and I’m not questioning the fact that he made the $$ - I’m sure he did. I’m mainly curious about the cowboys :slight_smile:

My guess would be Ron M, Tony S and John T. Or imaginary.

Beach, Funny you should mention that… Here we are yesterday…

At the beach…LOL

hhttps://www.amazon.com/photos/share/ySBTr6ep5L63kzYomuL8UJoAh84Cnh2ffSzkMg7qiTo

ttps://www.amazon.com/photos/share/d2YtOIpmKu1yq8nPlokwRrsh1Wa4D7naYn5Y1q2wPix

3 Likes

Narcissistic Personality
Description:
The Narcissistic Personality occurs where a person has an inflated sense of their own importance and seeks to gain recognition of this from others.
Noticeable symptoms may include:
Excessive self-importance.
Preoccupied with fantasies of power, success, beauty, intelligence, love.
Focus on self, with little empathy for others.
Behaving in an arrogant and entitled matter.
Manipulating others to achieve own ends.
Seeking constant admiration, praise and approval.
Envious of others and thinks others are envious.
One-sided relationships (it’s all about them and their needs).
Harsh punishment of those who criticize or do not help.
Exaggeration of achievements and abilities.

4 Likes

The beach is wonderful place. The sand is golden, just like money. Which is funny, because I am at one with myself and the universe and personally feel that I have transcended the need for money. Maybe that’s just an excuse for not making any profits yet??

And there are dolphins! Did you see any dolphins?

2 Likes