Smoke stained gas station canopy

So I have a customer who needs A gas station canopy pressure washed he recently had a fire under one of the pumps and now directly above the pool the canopy is smokes thing. Any suggestions on best application and chemical to remove the stains?

Would F 13 do the trick mixed with a little strong SH house Walsh?

Really want to get this client due to he has seven convenient stores and all of them get washed every three months. Would turn out to be a great client.

You’ll need hot water. SH isn’t going to do anything in this situation.

@anon1966941 I have got water on my trailer. I’ve just never ran into this problem before. And want to make sure I tackle it with the most knowledge possible. I also need the canopy to be brighter once cleaned as well. Any suggestions?

@Marshland I did a job a few weeks ago with smoke damage and created a post. Use EBC or any type of degreaser. My post had details in there on what to use mixture wise and everything

I’ll not pretend to be an expert on gas station canopy cleaning however, what I’ve read is using a foamer works really well. Obviously, you want a chem designed to cut grease and soot and something that sticks very well. Search the forum, I bet you’ll find lots of info on it.