Simple Website Critique

I have a list of articles I will be writing and posting over time to help with rankings. I also have done guest posting and backlinks as well as social signals through many different social networks (Pinterest, FB, Instagram, Twitter, etc.) so the SEO part will be taken care of in due time.

I do need to overhaul the logo. I never got a chance to do any split testing, life happens as they say. I am part time as of now and hoped to get to full-time before the end of the season. That may not happen and I’m okay with that, as long as I’m moving forward of course.

I’ve gotten most of my work through Thumbtack, tear-off flyers (with a phone number only), word-of-mouth through friends and family. It’s not been much (~$750/week) for the last couple of months, but for only washing on Saturdays I can’t complain. I’ve gotten nothing but great reviews and had happy customers which means I’ve enjoyed it fully since day 1. I just need to get my ducks in a row so that I can utilize AdWords and organic searches through good 'ole SEO.

Thank you for the help, it really does mean a lot !!