SH potencyloss after mixing with soap?

I mixed 2 gallons more than I needed for a recent house wash, 4 days ago. I won’t need the mix again for 4 more days. Will it still be viable? If so, what’s the average length of time under perfect circumstances that it will last?

What soap? Usually good for a week or so.

Just some standard dawn dish soap to help with dwell time.

Couldn’t tell you then. We use commercial grade soaps and surfactants.

Then why opine oh great one?

You asked a question, I gave an opinion. That’s how it works. You don’t have to listen to it or like it but it’s honest and free.

3 Likes

Dawn is not meant to mix with SH. If you have to use something from a local store get some laundry detergent like arm & hammer etc.

1 Like

I’ve heard… oh no it’s “mustard gas” whatever…

Lol you won’t be here long…

@Tim4

1 Like

@Justen, are you ok??? First of all relax. We are here to help and educate each other. Innocent has been doing this a while and you can learn a lot from him. If your sensitive then try and figure it out yourself. Jeeeezzzzzz

Someone has been watching Dan on YouTube !!

No worries. Sorry you took offense. Hard to express thoughts in quick written words. I won’t give you advice if you lay off the profanities. Win win

1 Like

I’m not sensitive at all. I know when someone is patronizing. It’s easy to read.
Who is Dan on YouTube? Who has time to watch videos on YouTube?
What is a commercial surfactant used by professionals that the little man can use?

Message me your address and I’ll send you a gallon of elemanator from pressure tek

2 Likes

Thanks for your graciousness, but I really just needed a chemical. I’ve ordered guttergrenade and simple cherry from them before, but have never had the mindset to look for a SH surfactant.
Doing the math it may actually be cheaper to use their product.

If you have Simple Cherry, it is soap for bleach. Take William
up on his offer, you will not regret it.

Newbie here.
Make some time for YouTube. The videos have a TON of helpful information.
The commercial surfactants are not that expensive. Consider them the
proper tools to get the job done.

3 Likes

bystander well send me a gallon of that stuff…
snuff skeeter

If Justen doesn’t want to rake up your offer, send it my way, lol. I’ve always used store bought soaps and been wanting to switch over to a commercial surfactant.

Y’all open your wallets and buy what you need to stay in business. I offered to Justen because he sounds young and i probably stepped on his toes.

3 Likes